Would you like to know how to make an international call to USA or the telephone area codes for cities and towns in USA?.
To make a cheap international call to USA you will have to dial the country code for USA which is 1
followed by the telephone area code of the city or town in USA.
Local area phone codes for cities and towns in USA can be found here
Make sure to do the following simple steps:: your country’s country exit code (eg: 00 44 for UK ) destination country dialing code phone number
- Exit Code - Every single nation is assigned an exit dialing code which needs to be dialed when ever dialing beyond the borders of that specific country
- Country International Code - Each nation is allocated a country code for incoming calls to that particular country
- Telephone Number - the telephone number you would like to call
Whenever calling another country, you are required to drop the very first digit of the telephone number in a lot of countries. This is due to the fact, phone numbering plans in the majority of countries come with a so called Telephone Trunk Code (Trung Prefix). This is usually the digit "0" (zero) which is used in front of phone numbers for phone calls originating within the country. Nonetheless, this particular digit should be dropped when you are phoning an international destination.
For instance, if your cousin in Australia tells you that his cell phone is 04 22?? ????. If you're trying to get in touch with him by calling from France, 00 61 04 ???? ????, it will certainly not work. This is because you will need to dial without the digit "0" (zero), subsequently the dialing number will look like 00 61 42?? ????.
Furthermore there are instances when an international phone call will not go through. Some of the reasons are listed down below:
- Telephone lines are blocked for international calls
- Mobile phone numbers don't use area codes
- Using an on-line VoIP Phone connection?