Would you like to know how to make an international call to Spain or the telephone area codes for cities and towns in Spain?.
To make a cheap international call to Spain you will have to dial the country code for Spain which is 34
followed by the telephone area code of the city or town in Spain.
Local area phone codes for cities and towns in Spain can be found here
Make sure to do the following steps:: origination country exit code (eg: 00 44 for UK ) desired destination country dialling code telephone number
- Exit Code - Every country is given an exit dialling code used whenever calling beyond the borders of that particular country
- Country Dialing code - Every nation is assigned a country dialing code for incoming phone calls to that specific country
- Telephone Number - the telephone number you would like to call
Whenever calling overseas, you are expected to drop the very first digit of the phone number in many countries. This is due to the fact, telephone dialing plans in most countries come with a so called Telephone Trunk Code (Trung Prefix). Normally, this is the digit "0" (zero) that's put into front of telephone numbers for calls originating within the country. Nevertheless, this particular digit have to be dropped whenever you are phoning an international destination.
Suppose your brother in Sydney lets you know that his mobile phone number is 04 22?? ????. Should you be attempting to phone him by calling from United kingdom, 00 61 04 ???? ????, this will certainly not work. This is because you will need to dial without the digit "0" (zero), consequently the dialing number will appear like 00 61 42?? ????.
There are times when an overseas telephone call will not go through. Some of the causes are shown down below:
- Telephone lines are blocked for foreign calls
- Mobile phone numbers do not use area codes
- Using an online VoIP Phone connection?