Would you like to know how to make an international call to Saudi Arabia or the telephone area codes for cities and towns in Saudi Arabia?.
To make a cheap international call to Saudi Arabia you will have to dial the country code for Saudi Arabia which is 966
followed by the telephone area code of the city or town in Saudi Arabia.
Local area phone codes for cities and towns in Saudi Arabia can be found here
You should do the following:: your country’s country exit code (eg: 00 44 for UK ) desired destination country dialing code phone number
- Exit Code - Each and every nation is normally assigned an exit dialling code used when calling outside of that particular country
- Country Dialing code - Each country is given a country code for inbound calls to that specific country
- Telephone Number - the telephone number you would like to call
Whenever calling abroad, you are expected to drop the first digit of the telephone number in a lot of countries. This is mainly because, telephone dialing plans in most countries use a so called Telephone Trunk Code (Trung Prefix). This is usually the digit "0" (zero) which is used in front of telephone numbers for phone calls originating within the country. Nevertheless, this particular digit need to be dropped whenever you are calling an overseas destination.
Assume your brother in Australia tells you that his mobile number is 04 22?? ????. For anyone who is trying to get in touch with him simply by calling from France, 00 61 04 ???? ????, it will certainly not work. This is because you will have to dial without the digit "0" (zero), consequently the dialing number will appear like 00 61 42?? ????.
There are instances when an international call will not go through. Some of the reasons are listed down below:
- Phone lines are blocked for foreign calls
- Mobile telephone numbers do not use area codes
- Using an Internet VoIP Phone connection?