To make a cheap international call to Rome
you will have to dial the exit code of the country
you are calling from followed by the Italy
international country code which is 39
and the telephone area code for Rome
which is 6
and then the telephone number.
Exit Code + 39 + 6 + Telephone Number
Find out how to make international calls to Rome
and the best ways to make calls can be found here
MAKING AN INTERNATIONAL CALL TO ROME
Follow the instructions below to make international phone calls to Rome in Italy:
- To call anyone in Rome, Italy, first you must dial your country’s local "Exit Code" or "International Direct Dial Code" (IDD).
- Exit code for the US, Canada and Caribbean countries is 011;
- Exit code for the UK and other european countries is 00;
- Exit code for Australia is 0011;
- Exit code for Tanzania and Uganda is 000; and
- Exit code for Russia and former Soviet republics in Asia is 8 Pause 10*
- Dial the IDD followed by the country code for Italy. For Italy, the country access code number is 39.
- Dial the city area code for Rome which is 6.
- Complete your call by dialing the local telephone number of the person or company in Rome that you are trying to reach. If the first digit is "0" on the telephone number, omit this "0".
If you are calling a telephone number while your are in Rome do not dial the exit code or the dialing code for Italy and dial the your telephone number and not forgetting the "0" at the front of the number.
Once you know how to make an international call to Rome, it is vital to know how to save money on the international phone calls.
Calling international phone numbers in Rome can be very expensive, especially if you do not use the right telephone carrier.
There are, however, several tools and ways to find the best and cheap international call rates for Rome:
International calling cards provide one of the cheapest rates to call Rome in Italy;
VOIP uses the internet to make telephone calls to Rome. There are several VOIP providers who offer the best phone call rates to Rome; and
Skype is the popular internet based telephony system to calls to Rome at very cheap rate or even free.
Rome is located in Italy and uses the following telephone jacks: British Phone Jack Italian Phone Jack.
Italy has over 26,890,000 telephone users and 78,571,000 mobile users which is ranked 11 and 11 world rank, respectively.
To make a telephone call from Rome you will need to dial international direct dialing code (exit code) for Italy which is 0 0.
The national trunk code for Italy or Rome is .
Italy also has more than 17,702,000 internet hosts and 32,000,000 internet users around the country.
The population of Italy is around 58,126,212 and the languages spoken are Italian (official), German (parts of Trentino-Alto Adige region are predominantly German speaking), French (small French-speaking minority in Valle d'Aosta region), Slovene (Slovene-speaking minority in the Trieste-Gorizia area).
used in Italy is Euro (EUR)