Would you like to know how to make an international call to Malaysia or the telephone area codes for cities and towns in Malaysia?.
To make a cheap international call to Malaysia you will have to dial the country code for Malaysia which is 60
followed by the telephone area code of the city or town in Malaysia.
Local area phone codes for cities and towns in Malaysia can be found here
Make sure you do the following:: origination country exit code (eg: 00 44 for UK ) desired destination country dialling code telephone number
- Exit Code - Every nation is assigned an exit code used when ever calling beyond the borders of that specific country
- Country Dialing code - Each nation is given a country code for incoming calls to that particular country
- Telephone Number - the telephone number you would like to call
When calling overseas, you are required to drop the very first digit of the telephone number in a number of countries. This is because, phone dialing plans in most countries have a so called Telephone Trunk Code (Trung Prefix). This is usually the digit "0" (zero) that's used in front of telephone numbers for telephone calls originating within the country. However, this specific digit should be dropped when you are calling an international destination.
Assume your relative in Australia says to you that his mobile phone number is 04 22?? ????. For anyone who is trying to get in touch with him simply by dialing from France, 00 61 04 ???? ????, it will certainly not work. This is simply because you will ought to dial without the digit "0" (zero), subsequently the dialing number will look like 00 61 42?? ????.
Furthermore there are times when an international phone call will not go through. Some of the reasons are listed below:
- Telephone lines are blocked for overseas calls
- Mobile telephone numbers don't use area codes
- Using an online VoIP Phone connection?