To make a cheap international call to London
you will have to dial the exit code of the country
you are calling from followed by the Canada
international country code which is 1
and the telephone area code for London
which is 226/ or/ 1/ 519
and then the telephone number.
Exit Code + 1 + 226/ or/ 1/ 519 + Telephone Number
Find out how to make international calls to London
and the best ways to make calls can be found here
MAKING AN INTERNATIONAL CALL TO LONDON
Follow the instructions below to make international phone calls to London in Canada:
- To call anyone in London, Canada, first you must dial your country’s local "Exit Code" or "International Direct Dial Code" (IDD).
- Exit code for the US, Canada and Caribbean countries is 011;
- Exit code for the UK and other european countries is 00;
- Exit code for Australia is 0011;
- Exit code for Tanzania and Uganda is 000; and
- Exit code for Russia and former Soviet republics in Asia is 8 Pause 10*
- Dial the IDD followed by the country code for Canada. For Canada, the country access code number is 1.
- Dial the city area code for London which is 226/ or/ 1/ 519.
- Complete your call by dialing the local telephone number of the person or company in London that you are trying to reach. If the first digit is "0" on the telephone number, omit this "0".
If you are calling a telephone number while your are in London do not dial the exit code or the dialing code for Canada and dial the your telephone number and not forgetting the "0" at the front of the number.
Once you know how to make an international call to London, it is vital to know how to save money on the international phone calls.
Calling international phone numbers in London can be very expensive, especially if you do not use the right telephone carrier.
There are, however, several tools and ways to find the best and cheap international call rates for London:
International calling cards provide one of the cheapest rates to call London in Canada;
VOIP uses the internet to make telephone calls to London. There are several VOIP providers who offer the best phone call rates to London; and
Skype is the popular internet based telephony system to calls to London at very cheap rate or even free.
London is located in Canada and uses the following telephone jacks: US RJ-11 Phone Jack.
Canada has over 21,000,000 telephone users and 18,749,000 mobile users which is ranked 14 and 38 world rank, respectively.
To make a telephone call from London you will need to dial international direct dialing code (exit code) for Canada which is 11.
The national trunk code for Canada or London is 1.
Canada also has more than 5,119,000 internet hosts and 28,000,000 internet users around the country.
The population of Canada is around 33,487,208 and the languages spoken are English (official) 58.8%, French (official) 21.6%, other 19.6% (2006 Census).
used in Canada is Canadian Dollar (CAD)