To make a cheap international call to Kermanshah
you will have to dial the exit code of the country
you are calling from followed by the Iran
international country code which is 98
and the telephone area code for Kermanshah
which is 831/ 832/ 83
and then the telephone number.
Exit Code + 98 + 831/ 832/ 83 + Telephone Number
Find out how to make international calls to Kermanshah
and the best ways to make calls can be found here
MAKING AN INTERNATIONAL CALL TO KERMANSHAH
Follow the instructions below to make international phone calls to Kermanshah in Iran:
- To call anyone in Kermanshah, Iran, first you must dial your country’s local "Exit Code" or "International Direct Dial Code" (IDD).
- Exit code for the US, Canada and Caribbean countries is 011;
- Exit code for the UK and other european countries is 00;
- Exit code for Australia is 0011;
- Exit code for Tanzania and Uganda is 000; and
- Exit code for Russia and former Soviet republics in Asia is 8 Pause 10*
- Dial the IDD followed by the country code for Iran. For Iran, the country access code number is 98.
- Dial the city area code for Kermanshah which is 831/ 832/ 83.
- Complete your call by dialing the local telephone number of the person or company in Kermanshah that you are trying to reach. If the first digit is "0" on the telephone number, omit this "0".
If you are calling a telephone number while your are in Kermanshah do not dial the exit code or the dialing code for Iran and dial the your telephone number and not forgetting the "0" at the front of the number.
Once you know how to make an international call to Kermanshah, it is vital to know how to save money on the international phone calls.
Calling international phone numbers in Kermanshah can be very expensive, especially if you do not use the right telephone carrier.
There are, however, several tools and ways to find the best and cheap international call rates for Kermanshah:
International calling cards provide one of the cheapest rates to call Kermanshah in Iran;
VOIP uses the internet to make telephone calls to Kermanshah. There are several VOIP providers who offer the best phone call rates to Kermanshah; and
Skype is the popular internet based telephony system to calls to Kermanshah at very cheap rate or even free.
Kermanshah is located in Iran and uses the following telephone jacks: US RJ-11 Phone Jack.
Iran has over 23,835,000 telephone users and 29,770,000 mobile users which is ranked 13 and 29 world rank, respectively.
To make a telephone call from Kermanshah you will need to dial international direct dialing code (exit code) for Iran which is 0 0.
The national trunk code for Iran or Kermanshah is 0.
Iran also has more than 2,860 internet hosts and 23,000,000 internet users around the country.
The population of Iran is around 66,429,284 and the languages spoken are Persian and Persian dialects 58%, Turkic and Turkic dialects 26%, Kurdish 9%, Luri 2%, Balochi 1%, Arabic 1%, Turkish 1%, other 2%.
used in Iran is Iranian Rial (IRR)