To make a cheap international call to Bangalore
you will have to dial the exit code of the country
you are calling from followed by the India
international country code which is 91
and the telephone area code for Bangalore
which is 80
and then the telephone number.
Exit Code + 91 + 80 + Telephone Number
Find out how to make international calls to Bangalore
and the best ways to make calls can be found here
MAKING AN INTERNATIONAL CALL TO BANGALORE
Follow the instructions below to make international phone calls to Bangalore in India:
- To call anyone in Bangalore, India, first you must dial your country’s local "Exit Code" or "International Direct Dial Code" (IDD).
- Exit code for the US, Canada and Caribbean countries is 011;
- Exit code for the UK and other european countries is 00;
- Exit code for Australia is 0011;
- Exit code for Tanzania and Uganda is 000; and
- Exit code for Russia and former Soviet republics in Asia is 8 Pause 10*
- Dial the IDD followed by the country code for India. For India, the country access code number is 91.
- Dial the city area code for Bangalore which is 80.
- Complete your call by dialing the local telephone number of the person or company in Bangalore that you are trying to reach. If the first digit is "0" on the telephone number, omit this "0".
If you are calling a telephone number while your are in Bangalore do not dial the exit code or the dialing code for India and dial the your telephone number and not forgetting the "0" at the front of the number.
Once you know how to make an international call to Bangalore, it is vital to know how to save money on the international phone calls.
Calling international phone numbers in Bangalore can be very expensive, especially if you do not use the right telephone carrier.
There are, however, several tools and ways to find the best and cheap international call rates for Bangalore:
International calling cards provide one of the cheapest rates to call Bangalore in India;
VOIP uses the internet to make telephone calls to Bangalore. There are several VOIP providers who offer the best phone call rates to Bangalore; and
Skype is the popular internet based telephony system to calls to Bangalore at very cheap rate or even free.
Bangalore is located in India and uses the following telephone jacks: US RJ-11 Phone Jack British (old) Phone Jack.
India has over 37,750,000 telephone users and 362,300,000 mobile users which is ranked 8 and 3 world rank, respectively.
To make a telephone call from Bangalore you will need to dial international direct dialing code (exit code) for India which is 0 0.
The national trunk code for India or Bangalore is 0.
India also has more than 2,707,000 internet hosts and 80,000,000 internet users around the country.
The population of India is around 1,166,079,217 and the languages spoken are Hindi 41%, Bengali 8.1%, Telugu 7.2%, Marathi 7%, Tamil 5.9%, Urdu 5%, Gujarati 4.5%, Kannada 3.7%, Malayalam 3.2%, Oriya 3.2%, Punjabi 2.8%, Assamese 1.3%, Maithili 1.2%, other 5.9%.
used in India is Indian Rupee (INR)